Donna Hay’s Rapid Fresh Simple recipe book conserves the day yet once again with her Simple Apple and Blueberry cake.
I have actually made this treasure of a cake a couple of times currently, and it constantly appears excellent. Delight in a little innovative enjoyable by experimenting with the garnishes.
We constantly have fifty percent consumed bananas remaining from you recognize that, and our Easter delicious chocolate supply does not appear to be diminishing, so I’m in fact considering banana and delicious chocolate. If you uncover a winning combination, allow me recognize. Enjoy
- 225g self elevating flour *
- 165g wheel sugar *
- 125ml milk
- 125g soft butter
- 1 tsp of vanilla essence
- 2 big eggs
- 1 apple, chopped very finely
- 100g of blueberries
- 25g of flaked almonds (really did not make use of)
- Cinnamon (my enhancement)
- Demerara sugar for scattering
- Preheat stove to 160 levels and line a springtime kind tin
- In a mixer, include all the cake mix components and mix on reduced till integrated
- Scratch it right into the cake tin and degree it out equally
- Leading with the apple cuts equally and scatter over the almonds and blueberries
- Lastly spray with the demerara sugar and bake in the stove for 45 minutes.
- Inspect that the cake is completely baked with a skewer prior to eliminating from the stove (Insert skewer to centre of cake if it appears tidy it’s done, otherwise cook for an additional 5 minutes and attempt once again)
- Entrust to cool down on a cake rack prior to swallowing the entire point up.
* Half almond dish fifty percent SR flour exercised perfectly also * I make use of much less sugar, still tastes excellent
Simple Apple and Blueberry cake.