Gradual Cooker Chicken Stew is a hearty sluggish cooker dinner recipe loaded with hen thigh chunks, pink potatoes, carrots, onions, and corn, all cooked in a pot. creamy hen soup combine.
Gradual Cooker Chicken Stew is a simple hen dinner recipe excellent for chilly climate.
this thick and creamy stew is the right consolation meals.
This sluggish cooker hen stew recipe requires about twenty minutes of prep time and 6 hours of sluggish cooking time.
The printable recipe card with a full checklist of components and directions is on the backside of the submit.
be certain that to learn all the submit so you do not miss any necessary ideas and tips!
to make this crock pot stew, I began by chopping some boneless, skinless hen thighs into one-inch items.
then I sprayed the within of my crock pot effectively with cooking spray.
I dropped the hen items into the underside of the crock pot and distributed them evenly.
then I rinsed some pink potatoes and lower them into half-inch items.
I tossed the potatoes on high of the hen within the crock pot.
I peeled and lower some carrots.
I tossed the carrot slices on high of the potatoes within the crock pot.
then I tossed some chopped yellow onions on high of the carrots.
I tossed some frozen corn over the onions.
then I poured two cans of condensed cream of hen soup into a big mixing bowl.
then I added a packet of hen gravy combine to the bowl.
I additionally added some salt, pepper, onion powder, garlic powder, and floor sage to the bowl.
I blended all of the components effectively.
then I added some hen broth and heavy cream to the bowl.
stir once more effectively.
then I poured the combination over the components within the crock pot.
I positioned the lid on the crock pot and set it to sluggish cook dinner on low.
after 6 hours I took the lid off the crock pot.
I eliminated the content material effectively.
then I dissolved some cornstarch in water.
I poured the cornstarch and water combination into the crock pot.
stir once more effectively.
I put the lid again on the pot and let the stew simmer and thicken for quarter-hour.
then the creamy hen stew was able to serve.
I wish to serve this casserole with freshly baked bread machine rolls.
For those who’re searching for a scrumptious sluggish cooker hen dinner recipe, then this Crock Pot Chicken Stew is a should attempt!
less difficult crock pot recipes you will love…
Printable model of the recipe is on the backside of the web page
components you will must make this Crock Pot Chicken Stew:
- 1.5 lbs boneless, skinless hen thighs lower into 1-inch items
- 3 medium russet potatoes, rinsed and lower into 1/2-inch items
- 2 cups sliced carrots
- 1 cup chopped onions
- 1 1/2 cups frozen corn
- 21 oz Condensed Cream of Chicken Soup (2 x 10.5 oz cans)
- 25g Chicken Sauce Combine
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 1 tablespoon onion powder
- 1 tablespoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon floor sage
- 1 cup hen broth
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 1/4 cup water
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch
- spray the within of the crock pot effectively with cooking spray.
- Pour the hen thigh items into the underside of the pot and unfold them out evenly.
- Pour the potato wedges on high of the hen and unfold them out.
- Pour sliced carrots, diced onions, and frozen corn on high, distributing as evenly as attainable.
- Pour the cream of hen soup into a big mixing bowl.
- add hen sauce combination, salt, pepper, onion powder, garlic powder, and floor sage to bowl.
- stir effectively.
- add hen broth and heavy cream to bowl.
- stir once more effectively.
- pour the combination over the components within the crock pot.
- place the lid on the crock pot and set to cook dinner on low.
- after 6 to 7 hours of cook dinner time, take away lid and stir contents effectively.
- mix the water and cornstarch and stir till the cornstarch is totally dissolved.
- add the cornstarch combination to the stew and stir effectively.
- exchange the lid on the crock pot and permit the stew to simmer and thicken for not less than quarter-hour.
- serve and luxuriate in!
make Crock Pot Chicken Stew:
⇒ click on right here and comply with me on pinterest ⇐
This submit accommodates affiliate hyperlinks. learn our disclosure right here.
as an amazon affiliate, i earn on qualifying purchases.